OUR ECO TEXTILE MILL
- Where is your company located?
Our luxury yarns textiles are produced in Cambodia. Our office is located in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
We also manage a Lotus Farm in Siem Reap and Battambang where the yarn is done and weaved. You are welcome to visit our facilities at any time.
- Is it possible to visit the Lotus farm and the workshop?
Let us know when you want to come, it will be a pleasure to show you our Lotus Farm and showroom in Siem Reap.
- Do you have press release?
Please follow this link
OUR LUXURY YARNS AND TEXTILES
- You make hand woven fabric or machine weaving?
We use hand woven machine inspired by the traditional Cambodian techniques.
- In order to make fabric, do you use dyed yarn or do you dye the fabric atfer weaving?
In order to offer you the best fabric quality, we dye the yarn before weaving the fabric.
- What are the properties of our luxury yarns textiles?
Follow these links for more details on each product: Lotus – Silk – Kapok
- Is your fabric thickness suitable to make garment?
All our fabrics are designed and suitable to make garment, accessories or furniture.
- Do you produce finished garments?
Sure, we produce finished garments, please contact us to get pictures.
- What are the instructions to take care of your different fabrics?
You will find details concerning the cleaning of each fabric on the related product page of our eco-textile collection.
- Can you provide technical specifications of the luxury yarn textiles?
Sure we can, contact us directly and we will send you technical specifications of our luxury yarns textiles.
- Can you weave specific design patterns?
We can produce a lot of different designs. Provide us with a picture, drawing or technical file so that we proceed with a feasibility study.
THE YARNS AND FIBERS
- Are you using 100% organic fiber and fabric?
Samatoa Company is using 100% natural fibers fabrics only. We do not use any chemical products, or using any gas, oil or electricity during all the process.
- Do you produce bamboo fabric?
We don’t: Samatoa produces only ecological fabrics, and bamboo fabric can only be produced through a polluting industrial process. Follow this interesting link for more information: Is Bamboo fabric ecological?
- Are you using 100% natural dye or vegetable dye? Do they bleed?
We have a range of natural dyes, locally sourced. We also use Dystar dye which is certify Ecotex and do not contain any heavy metal.
- What fabric colorways do you offer?
We can dye any color following your requirements. Just provide us pantone codes or samples.
- Can we order Lotus, Banana or Kapok yarn?
We normally sell only our fabrics but on an exceptional basis, we could sell you yarn. Please contact us directly in that case, with a description of your needs.
ORDER AND DELIVERY
- What are the price and the Minimum Order Quantity of your luxury yarns textiles?
There is no MOQ constraint on any of our fabrics. Please contact us directly so that we can give you details on our product prices.
- What is the availability of your luxury yarns textiles?
It depends on your needs and the stock we have at the moment. However, our monthly production capacity is 100 m2 for each fabric.
- Can you send samples to my country?
Sure, we work with clients all over the 5 continents.
- Which shipment company are you working with?
We are used to work with DHL, EMS and FedEx. It depends which one is the most interesting according to your country.
- What currency are you using?
We are used to work with US dollar.
- Which language do you speak ?
We do speak English, French, Khmer.
For information in Japanese, click Here.
- How to pay for sample, fabric or garment?
You can pay by credit card or bank transfer.
- How can I get a set of samples?
Follow the link below. Don’t hesitate to contact us directly if you have any specific request.
- How to order?
Browse our Eco-Textile collection and contact us directly to pass your order.
- How long it will take to receive my order?
From the moment we send it, you will receive your parcel in less than 10 working days.