|PRODUCT CODE||TYPE OF MATERIAL||WIDTH||WEIGHT||UNIT PRICE|
|meter | yard||gramme | momme||MOQ > 20m|
|0,98 | 1,07||100 | 32||$ 140,00|
This fabric is particularly suited for jackets, life-saving appliances, insulation, aviation suits, and other moisture resistant clothing.
We propose to our clients an incredibly blended soft fabric made with 27% kapok and 73% lotus to provide a warmer and softer fabric.
A very eco-friendly fabric:
- No chemicals or toxic products
- No use of polluting energy
- Hand spun, and woven, following traditional Cambodian methods
- A renewable resource because the trees which grow very fast (2 meters per year) are capable of producing plenty of textiles bearing fruit.
Samatoa, a social business
Samatoa uses the best socially responsible manufacturing techniques to create ecofabrics that support women’s empowerment in Cambodia.
The basics of the Samatoa model rely on the belief that sustainable economic development is intrinsically linked to social equity and environmental protection.
No source of polluting energy, no chemical or toxic substitute, and no heavy metal is used in the manufacturing process of lotus fabric with the greatest respect for nature.
This fully integrated model allows Samatoa to ensure the quality from yarn to the finished product, without any intermediary.
How to take care kapok fabric?
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat in the shade
- Maximum 110
- Dry-clean: any solvent except perchloroethylene