OUR ECO TEXTILE MILL
- Where is your company located?
Our luxury yarns textiles are produced in Cambodia. Our office is located in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Is it possible to visit the Lotus farm and the workshop?
Let us know when you want to come, it will be a pleasure to show you our Lotus Farm and showroom in Siem Reap.
- Do you have press release?
Please follow this link
- You make hand woven fabric or machine weaving?
We use hand woven machine inspired by the traditional Cambodian techniques.
- To make fabric you use dyed yarn or you dye fabric?
To dye luxury yarns textiles, we dye the yarn before weaving the fabric to offer the best quality.
- What are the properties of our luxury yarns textiles?
- Is your fabric thickness suitable to make garment?
All our fabrics are designed and suitable to make garment, accessories or furniture.
- Do you produce finished garments?
Sure, we produce finished garments, please contact us to get pictures.
- What are the instructions to take care of your different fabrics?
Follow the link bellow to have details concerning the cleaning of the fabrics.
- Can you produce specifical specifications of the luxury yarns textiles?
Sure we can, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you technical specifications of our luxury yarns textiles.
- Can you weave specific pattern design?
We can produce a lot of different designs. Provide us a picture, drawing or technical file so that we will do a feasibility study.
THE YARNS AND FIBERS
- Are you using 100% organic fiber and fabric?
Samatoa Company is using 100% natural fibers fabrics only. We do not use any chemical products, or using any gas, oil or electricity during all the process.
- Do you produce bamboo fabric?
Samatoa produces only ecological fabrics, bamboo needs a pollutant industrial process. Follow this link for more information.
- Are you using 100% natural dye or vegetable dye? Do they bleed?
We have a range of natural dies, locally sourced and we also use Dystar dye which is certify Ecotex any do not contain any heavy metal.
- Are there any different colorways?
We can dye any color following your requirements. Just provide us pantone code or samples.
- Can we order Lotus, Banana or Kapok yarn?
We are used to sell our fabrics but in some specific cases, we could sell yarns. Please describe us your project.
ORDER AND DELIVERY
- What are the price and the Minimum Order Quantity of your luxury yarns textiles?
Follow the link bellow to get all these information.
- What is the availability of your luxury yarns textiles?
It depends on your needs and the stock we have at the moment. However, our production capacity is 100 m2 for each fabric.
- Can you send samples to my country?
Sure, we work with clients all over the 5 continents.
- Which shipment company are you working with?
We are used to work with DHL, EMS and FedEx. It depends which one is the more interesting according to your country.
- What currency are you using?
We are used to work with US dollar.
- Which language do you speak ?
We do speak English, French, Khmer.
For information in Japanese, click Here.
- How to pay for sample, fabric or garment?
You can pay by paypal, credit card or bank transfer.
- How can I get a set of samples?
Follow the link below. Contact us at : email@example.com
- How to order?
Follow this link to place an order.
- How long it will take to receive my order?
From the moment we send it, you will receive your parcel in less than 10 working days.