- Where is your company located?
Our office is located in Siem Reap, Cambodia. We also manage a Lotus Farm in Siem Reap and Battambang where the yarn is done and weaved.
- Is it possible to visit the Lotus farm and the workshop?
Let us know when you want to come, it will be a pleasure to show you our Lotus Farm and showroom in Siem Reap.
- Do you have press release?
Please follow this link
- You make hand woven fabric or machine weaving?
We use hand woven machine inspired by the traditional Cambodian techniques.
- To make fabric you use dyed yarn or you dye fabric?
To make the fabric, we dye the yarn before weaving the fabric to offer the best quality.
- What are the properties of your fabrics?
- Is your fabric thickness suitable to make garment?
All our fabrics are designed and suitable to make garment, accessories or furniture.
- Do you produce finished garments?
Sure, we produce finished garments, please follow this link for more information.
- What are the instructions to take care of your different fabrics?
Follow the link bellow to have details concerning the cleaning of the fabrics.
- Can you produce specific width, weight and blended fabrics?
Sure we can, provide us information about what you need and we will do a custom quote.
- Can you weave specific pattern design?
We can produce a lot of different designs. Provide us a picture, drawing or technical file so that we will do a feasibility study.
THE YARNS AND FIBERS
- Are you using 100% organic fiber and fabric?
Samatoa Company is using 100% natural fibers fabrics only. We do not use any chemical products, or using any gas, oil or electricity during all the process.
- Do you produce bamboo fabric?
Samatoa produces only ecological fabrics, bamboo needs a pollutant industrial process. Follow this link for more information.
- Are you using 100% natural dye or vegetable dye? Do they bleed?
We have a range of natural dies, locally sourced and we also use Dystar dye which is certify Ecotex any do not contain any heavy metal.
- Are there any different colorways?
We can dye any color following your requirements. Just provide us pantone code or samples.
- Can we order Lotus, Banana or Kapok yarn?
We are used to sell our fabrics but in some specific cases, we could sell yarns. Please describe us your project.
ORDER AND DELIVERY
- What are the price and the Minimum Order Quantity of your fabrics?
Follow the link bellow to get all these information.
- What is the availability of your products and fabrics?
It depends on your needs and the stock we have at the moment.
- Can you send samples to my country?
Sure, we work with clients all over the 5 continents.
- Which shipment company are you working with?
We are used to work with DHL, EMS and FedEx. It depends which one is the more interesting according to your country.
- What currency are you using?
We are used to work with US dollar.
- How to pay for sample, fabric or garment?
You can pay by paypal, credit card or bank transfer.
- How can I get a set of samples?
Follow the link below.
- How to order?
Follow this link to place an order.
- How long it will take to receive my order?
From the moment we send it, you will receive your parcel within 7 working days.